Current VacanciesPlease find below the current vacancies. If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Deputy Head Teacher - Panaga School in Brunei DarussalamStart Date: 04/09/17 Application Closing Date: 08/05/17
Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad
PANAGA SCHOOL in Brunei Darussalam
Brunei Shell Petroleum is seeking to appoint a Primary Deputy Head Teacher for Panaga School.
The school has approximately 550 students on roll between the ages of 2-13 years.
Panaga School is a Primary and Middle school, implementing the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC), the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and the National Curriculum for England.
As Deputy Head Teacher, you will:
- Be an excellent teacher and effective school leader
- Play a leading role in demonstrating the excellence of the school to the community
- Drive and consolidate accreditation at Mastering Level in the International Primary Curriculum
- Support the delivery of high standards in all aspects of the school
- Play a key role in leading school development by recognising and developing excellent teaching and learning
- Already be a senior leader and have significant experience in an international and/or UK school setting
- Be expected to work with the local community and develop sustainable projects
You need to have:
- Qualified teacher status with significant and relevant experience in educational leadership and management
- High order management and administrative skills
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in education, preferably with some evidence of further study
- A professional interest in recent educational developments and initiatives
- Strong communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work within an international context
- An ability to work in a location that is a close-knit community
- An understanding of HSSE and how this is applied in a school context
- Experience of KS1/Early Years
The successful applicant will be offered a two-year contract in the first instance and there may be an option, by mutual agreement, to extend on an annual contract basis. You will be remunerated with a competitive salary and the opportunity to take on new professional challenges with the support of a large multi-national company.
The offer also includes:
- Additional annual performance bonus
- Company provided accommodation with minimal utilities charges
- Comprehensive international private medical cover, (BUPA)
- Free Primary / Middle Years education and subsidised Secondary education for dependent children (where applicable)
- Relocation assistance
For further details about the school please visit www.panagaschool.com
Details about the Shell Affiliated Group of Schools and further information about Panaga School can be found on the TES ‘School’s Group’ pages via the following link:
How to Apply
Applying is a two-stage process:
- 1. Create an account via the following link, search for ‘Panaga School’ vacancies and complete the online registration process: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=25778&siteid=5428
2. Complete the application form at the bottom of this page and then submitted it with a Personal Statement and a current C.V. to both email addresses below:
The closing date for applications is Monday 8th May at 12.00 noon (UK time).
Final interviews are expected to be held during May 2017.
Applicants requiring further information may contact The Principal, Mr. Tim Robinson: email@example.com
If you are successful, you will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (you can find further details on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/dbs) or for a police check/clearance from your home/resident country.
An offer of employment is subject to visa requirements and local rules and legislation. A final offer of employment will be conditional upon a satisfactory police check, medical check and visa approval.